Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Surviving a Zombie a apocalypse

Plan: make a shed for the animals
and find out how to make clothes.

Aim- I want to investigate how to make cotton out of silkworms and cotton flowers do your work

Things I need to consider:
all the equipment I need
all the tools I need
how many cotton flowers I need


Method: we need popsicle and glue gun

Our group is so important because we are the clothing group with out clothing anybody will be cold and naked that is why we are the most important group. The clothes make the people because its comfy and if its cold they will have something to wear

We need to make clothes so anyone could be warm and not be naked.




This is my groups house we made it for the sheeps the cow and more animals to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.