Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Balancing Toy Blog

Balancing Toy



What is a balancing toy? A balancing toy is two pieces of metal that swings back and forth and balances. 

Did I finish? I couldn't finish because I did my work slowly and thinking that I have enough time but I didn't. I didn't finish because I was getting distracted and do my work really slow. 

What I Enjoyed? What I enjoyed was using tools that are completely different from what I've used and I also enjoyed using machines that I haven't seen or used.

What I learnt? My favourite part was welding. I liked welding because I find it fun and challenging at the same time. 

What was a challenge? One of the biggest problems I came through was falling behind people and keeping calm why welding. Keeping calm while welding was hard because you get nervous and stayng calm is a must for welding.

How did I overcame that challenge? I overcame that challenge by taking a deep breath and keeping focus of what im doing.

Did I weld? Yes

What did I think of welding? I think that welding is fun because it is interesting and challenging.

What have I gotten better at? I have gotten better at using tools and machines and I have also gotten better at measuring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.