Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

South Island Is Better Than The North Island

South Island Is better than North Island
_________________________________________________________________________________

Organizing Ideas
Why Do I like South Island more than the North?

South Island

  • South Island has better weather than the  North Island
  • There are a lot of friendly people in the South Island
  • There are a lot of sports opportunities on the south island such as canterbury basketball, Gators and many more. 

North Island
  • Good Place to live at
  • There are many places you can go to
  • Famous Tourist place
_________________________________________________________________________________

Some people say that the south island is better than the north and some say that the north is better than the south. For me, the south island and the north island are the same because of there both Islands that people live in. Although, I think that the south is better because I have lived in the south island for 5 years and I have not been to the North Island. Some people prefer living in different places. I prefer living on the south island because what I see from the news is that The south Island mostly has better weather than the north and for me, I'm a sunny person and I like sunny days and I am a sport person and the south island has a lot of opportunities to play sport and represent your school and maybe even represent canterbury. South Island is also known as having beautiful mountains and sights when you go for a road trip. South Island is where the famous mountains are at such as Mount Cook. 

I can't really say much about the argument because I have not been to the north island yet. I would like to experience the north island because it seems like a good place. The North Island is also a famous tourist spot especially Auckland. Auckland is one of the most famous tourist spots in New Zealand. From what I see on the internet and what I hear from friends, Auckland is a very fun place because there is a lot of places to go to especially central Auckland. Central Auckland is where the fun is at from the people I hear from. Central Auckland is where most of the malls are and It is also where the Sky tower is. 

Overall, the south island and the north island has different features. Both of them are unique in their own ways. The South Island is for adventurers looking to see the famous mountains such as Mount Cook and many more. On the other hand, North Auckland is known for tourists looking to see the malls and the famous sky tower. Both of the islands are good and there is no 'bad Island' because both of the Islands are good and unique and are different from each other.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.