Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Term 1 Reflection

What does the word reflection mean? To think back to a past experience and ask yourself questions or think deeply about it.
 Image result for reflective thinking
In term 1 I have already learned those kills that we were learning but I wasn't that good at it. What I wished I could've done better was get better at writing and also get better using techniques like S.E.E.L and S, E, X, Y.
 What I will do next is practice those techniques and also practice getting better at writing.
My goal is to get better at writing and using techniques for writing

1 comment:

  1. Yes, writing skills are an important aspect of your learning to reflect on and you have identified the techniques that will help you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.