Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wood Tech

In wood tech, we were told to create a boomerang and we had a week to do it.  There were three types of boomerangs we could pick. One was to kill a bird, the other one was to kill giraffes and the other one was to kill a kangaroo. I picked the bird one because it is simple and easy to make.
Image result for Boomerang

In term 1 we also made a wooden necklace that took us 3 weeks to do and I made a cross but lost it sadly. It took me 2 weeks and a half to make and I used the last week to sand it. The tools I used were Sandpaper, bandsaw, and hammer. 

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you post about this Gabriel. Could you please add some details about the process you used and how well yours worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriel! I like that you wrote what kind of boomerang there and the reason as to why you picked the bird one. This post made me remember the things I made in wood technology. It's such a shame that you lost the necklace you made, maybe next time you could put more details on how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.